Show off your pink bags | Hermès collection! Nice to see this article! !

Today's package sharing is pretty awesome!

We have specially launched a solicitation for all "horse owners"~ We want to see the Hermès trophies that you have kept for many years!


Gete 2016 new import Thailand crocodile skin bag women handbag leather ...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

This time not only bag fans, but also myself and several good friends who love Hermès participated in this bag sharing event~

My eyes are filled with everyone's love for Hermès, haha!


Crocodile skin handbag - Evening Bags - New Zealand
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

Without further ado, hurry up and watch with me!

Garfield the cat is not Garfield

The healing, fuzzy warmth of "Maillard". I believe that the whole autumn and winter will be full of warmth.

Bao Daren: Hermès master Gaifei Cat brings you the latest masterpiece of Hermès! Teddy Mini Kelly 2nd generation!

Jason

This should be the rarest collection of men's bags on the Internet! (Hahahaha, just kidding) In fact, I have been collecting Hermès for some years.

Over the years, I have successively sold some of my former loves. This collection has selected a few Hermes that I think best represent me. Shadow Birkin should be one of my favorites in my collection. I have almost finished collecting all the old versions of Shadow one after another.

Kelly Gaine and Marine Birkin (I like to call them pants) are two bags that everyone rarely sees.

The journey of collecting men's bags is long, and there should be no regrets except not buying the Birkin 40 Sellier (the one I have in the bag).

Bao Daren: Hahaha! Jason's Hermès collection, I want to steal it every time I see it!

Bao Daren's original package

I have been obsessed with Hermès for a while, especially the various limited edition bags with unique shapes.

Recently, I have returned to my roots. In fact, black is the most commonly used color in daily life!

After so many years of buying bags, I finally bought all the black and silver crocodile BKC. I use these three the most recently~

Let me show you another one, the latest Hermès bag I just bought in the past two days!

It's a 42 size Maxi Kelly!

The same large metal parts and wide shoulder straps as Travel Kelly! Very cool to carry!

My favorite is!

There is also a pocket on the back, so when traveling, you don't have to keep opening the bag to get things~

It is said that this bag has just been released, and the details are amazing! I will post a little red book in a few days to show everyone the details of the actual product.

Anonymous

In the past few years, I have been traveling both domestically and abroad. When I return to work in China, I mainly carry large bags at home. When I am with my children abroad, I mainly carry small bags. Currently, I am at home abroad.

I am more of a Buddhist person, but I always pick up the bags on the spot, so they are all obtained by fate. By coincidence, I collected all kinds of Pupi.

Children

I got the saddle leather Picnic some time ago. Although the price of the picnic bag goes down really fast, it is still worth collecting. I have to say, it's really heavy.

Anonymous

Miss Liz

This year I bought my first Kelly 25, which is an elephant gray gold buckle. Special thanks to my fairy SA sister. What also surprised me was that I got the Kellydole charm, which is my favorite color.

Although I have never been able to have a Birkin with external seams, when I got this Kelly, I felt that there was nothing to be satisfied with? !

The happiness of horse owners is to climb up the stairs little by little, so that the happiness can stay longer~

Eva Q_L

The horse breeder's second color combination, words cannot describe her tenderness (actually it includes the entanglement of color selection and the anxiety of waiting)

evil_9095

Winnie

I didn't expect it would be her when I submitted my first article. This photo was taken by my angel SA, there is no other better picture.

Puppi used to love her so much, but now that she has her, she can no longer live without Special Pi. She works hard to save money before purchasing.

Sunnie

Each Hermès bag was bought in a different city, symbolizing many happy memories. I love both the diamond and candy colors, but the only difference is the black one, haha.

Syrah bamboo grulu

My first BK SO, a combination of milkshake white and windbreaker gray, was a birthday gift given to me one year.

Because I like all kinds of limited editions, limited editions, and special models, I have chosen the color for a long time, and the actual product is really satisfactory ヾ(·ω·*)ノ

Angela.

I know this question! Some results from raising horses for about three years. My favorites are Kangkang, Mini Lindy and Mini Bolide. There is also a Lindy 26 and a Mini 2424 that are not included in the picture.

Monster

This is a 25th birthday gift for myself, and it is also my first Hermès bag. When I chose the color, I was afraid of being gray and old-fashioned, but it is actually super versatile.

Next, continue to follow Baodaren to buy, buy, and hope to collect BKC as soon as possible!

The Herbag 31 was ordered through the mini program smoothly. I bought it by accident. I placed the order at first glance. The color is: cement gray/light brown.

This length is really friendly to me, who is 175cm tall, and because it has shoulder straps, it is much more practical than a vegetable basket.

The buttons are not gold or silver, but white enamel buttons. Each button costs several thousand, but I think this is the most special and exquisite thing about the whole bag.

Anonymous

I have been waiting for SO for two years, with the beauty of goatskin and jumping colors. Graduation in stages!

Monica

The latest matte block crocodile Kelly 25, I love it.

wx

Under the guidance of my best friend, I finally entered the racecourse for the first time this year. In fact, I have already planted the Holy Grail Blue Vegetable Basket, but I have always heard that domestic special rolls can only get very unpopular colors...

As a result, I was very lucky that day. I met an SA who was forthright and straightforward. If you really like Holy Grail Blue, just wait for my news and I will let you know.

Finally, my best friend and I finally put on sister bags and hung the same Lulu. Our next small goal is Lindy.

Lao Xue

Jandi

The novice horse breeder's So Black vegetable basket, pewter gray Kelly and the new milk gray Birkin I just got.

The color palette of Hermès is really amazing. I hope I can graduate from it as soon as possible.

水无月雨

The first one to buy is always the one with the deepest impression. This Herbag is the first Hermès I bought~ I have to say that I have a little bit of luck in raising horses.

At that time, it was almost the first time to seriously shop at Hermès, and then I picked up a bag. It was almost a zero-match bag. The sales angel said that I could just buy a lipstick!

And the color is super satisfying, perfect with a coat in autumn.

Bao Master: I love this series of Herbag! It looks particularly calm and high-end!

Fan Fan's generation

Anonymous

Both bags are very versatile. The three-color Kelly is really good-looking, while the Harlequin is relatively more low-key.

Anonymous

This is my first Hermès bag, and I bought it by accident. Originally, I wanted a black gold-buckle rainproof fabric outer seam, but the one SA brought out was exactly what I wanted except for the color.

It looks particularly black in the light. Other girls said that the bag is heavy and the shoulder straps are too long. The bag is too big. In fact, the tarpaulin bag is not as heavy as the canvas bag.

The size of the shoulder strap and bag are too friendly for a person who is 175+ tall. Seeing is believing, I quickly took it home excitedly!

Lemon curd sauceᰔᩚ

Golden brown first generation, second generation and 25th generation, a large collection of gold buckles, silver buckles and light gold buckles.

Okay, the above is the Hermès collection for all horse owners! Did you enjoy watching it?

After looking at everyone's bags, is there any one you would like to own?

Love everyone's Bao Daren

Image source: Internet, brand, Bao Daren Studio, Bao fans

Editor in charge: The Loretta J

Assistant Editor: The Eve P

Picture editor: The Shuang Wu

Comments